RE: alternating tags in a list?

Subject: RE: alternating tags in a list?
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:45:26 -0500
Hi Andy

thread ----------------------
>Question: Do Perl or Python (sources are freely available) have an
>implementation already supporting the AppleScript interface?
Definitely. It's not the AppleScript interface BTW (AppleScript being an
English-like language that can access the interface) but the AppleEvent
interface. It's DOM-like with a strong generic object model.

Dave Winer's cross-platform scripting environment (Frontier) is a C-like
language supporting this on Mac, dunno how it plugs into Windows apps.
http://www.scripting.com/

thank you Andy for correcting my mistake about apple events. And also thank
you for the link, I'll check what this is.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com