Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: David LeBlanc <whisper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 19:10:16 -0800
Amen!

XTL for transformations. (Nothing to do with whatever Ms is doing that they
call XTL.)

XSL for styling.

XSL right now is too much like a woman trying to get dressed (style) at the
same time she's putting on her makeup (transformation). The two tend to get
smeared together and the result is none too pretty.

I also said this awhile back and got ignored.

Dave LeBlanc