RE: Venting

Subject: RE: Venting
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:01:43 +0000
Hi.

We're just going to have to agree to differ here :)

IMHO HTML|XML&CSS for rendering doesn't begin to compete with FOs, and
certainly the print design chaps I've spoke to respond with horror to the
suggestion that CSS should suffice their needs.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/11/99 10:11:52 PM