RE: XML/XSL parsers

Subject: RE: XML/XSL parsers
From: "Borden, Jonathan" <jborden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:19:10 -0500
BTW:

	Rather than autodetect the browser to decide whether or not to transform
XML -> XSL -> HTML on the server or client, I employ a URL parameter
Format=HTML.

Take a look at the XMTP e-mail board at http://jabr.ne.mediaone.net

to see an example of a working XML/XSL project which allows you to select
where the transformation is done. The app has been tested client side with
IE5, and since the various XSL transformers are at different states
depending on when the implemenetation was done wrt the XSL spec, I suspect
that we won't see real XSL interoperability until the XSL spec is finalized.

Jonathan Borden
http://jabr.ne.mediaone.net