Re: XML on Gecko

Subject: Re: XML on Gecko
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:02:36 +0100
Hi.

It isn't Gecko's support for XML that's at issue, but the fact that Gecko
doesn't as yet support any implimentation of XSL... XML and XSL are two
different things :)

It's also worth keeping in mind the fact that differing implimentations of
XSL often differ from one another, and the fact that you have a piece of
work running in one, doesn't mean it will work in another.

Good luck
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/30/99 02:17:38 AM