Re: transforming links for different streams

Subject: Re: transforming links for different streams
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:35:06 -0500
 Actually, I was not thinking of this sort of system at all. I was thinking
about using XT to produce static web document, as opposed to anything
dynamic. From what you've said, I would assume that I could set a value in
my SS, to either XML or HTML, then use a script to take care of building the
links properly. Sounds good,

Thanks.

Richard.