RE: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)

Subject: RE: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:34:55 +0100
Hi.

You can find an example of stylesheets for the shakespeare plays at
http://www.guy-murphy.easynet.co.uk

The stylesheet your probably interested in is off the top of my head
http://www.guy-murphy.easynet.co.uk/xsl/playPage.xsl

I have an older more conventional stylesheet for the plays which I can let
you have if you want.

As for the testament, you can either wait for another week until I finish
my current work with it (I got sidetracked with XLink type things), or
again I have an older stylesheet that's kinada cool but uses IE4 dHTML and
is designed to work with a view generated from a navigation stylesheet....
prob best to wait.

For what purpose did you want them?

Oh, and it's worth noting that all the stuff I'm doing is IE5-centric
either in the client or from ASP on the server. Hey what can I say, path of
least resistence and all that. I could try and justify it as a Tao type
thing, but in reality I'm simply having more fun playing with IE5.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/07/99 05:02:58 AM