RE: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)

Subject: RE: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:57:20 +0100
Hi Tom.

If you visit the site again, I've moved the implimentation over to a
linkManager rather than a component instance for every link (the previous
model wasn't scalable). And it seem to work fine. I'm 1/2 way through the
documentation, which is up under Articles, with an example under XML
Applications.

Over the week-end it's my aim to get out-of-line linking working, which
might be a bit tricky, and auto actuated links which should be trivial.

Once all that's done I want to look at the current state of Mozzila, and
see if it's worth while implimenting a linkManager as a X-Browser
ECMAScript class yet. I suspect I'll probably wait for Mozilla to mature a
little yet.

As a side note, is there any work being done anywhere on a
mime-viewer/filter for XSL/Mozilla yet?

Sorry it's dragging, but I've alot to fit in at the mo.

Cheers
     Guy Murphy
     http://www.guy-murphy.easynet.co.uk

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/07/99 01:10:20 PM