RE: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)

Subject: RE: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:30:09 -0400
Hi Guy,

We are working on that. There is actually two solution envisioned:
a) a MIME filter is inserted in the protocol handler (similar architecture
to IE 5 but this time, not with an unknown interface :-)
b) a DOM to DOM transformation. However this last process requires XSL
formatting object to be implemented.

We are looking at both solutions, but the first one is actually the easiest
one.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx