Re: create XML from XML using XSL

Subject: Re: create XML from XML using XSL
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 08:41:31 -0700
Ben:

It appears that you are missing the first line of

<?xml version="1.0"?>

in your xsl document.

That *probably* has something to do with it but my main suspicion would
be the entity declarations for the generated (final) xml document.

By creating it with &lt;?xml version="1.0"&gt;
IE 5.0 may not be parsing the < and > properly.

We are experiencing a similar problem with displaying a hyperlink in
5.0.   When we use xsl to try and output a link,

&lt;a href="somewhere.com"&gt;click me&lt;/a&gt;

it simply prints this:

on the browser screen instead of processing the entity declarations and
embedding a link on the page.

Good luck.

Duane Nickull