Re: create XML from XML using XSL

Subject: Re: create XML from XML using XSL
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:15:21 +0100
Hi.

Have you tried something in the areas of...

<xsl:for-each select="root_tag/next_tag">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="someTag" />
</xsl:for-each>

...or....

<xsl:for-each select="root_tag/next_tag">
     <xsl:for-each select="someTag">
     </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:for-each>

...?...Just fishing here, I'm sure you've covered the options available to
you.

On the issue of bringing together the URL and query into a single URL, have
you an example of an XML document? I've had to deal with very similar issue
producing intranet applications in an ASP server-side enviroment. In this
case I was cascading attribute values through several layers of processing,
and yes it is most definately a head-ache.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/08/99 03:23:31 AM