Re: apache,perl,xml,xsl

Subject: Re: apache,perl,xml,xsl
From: "Matthew MacKenzie" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:17:09 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: John E. Simpson <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 3:30 PM
--snip--
> Do tell!
>
> I'm in the process (over the next couple weeks) of installing Apache,
> Apache JServ, and Cocoon on my machine at home. Already have Python and
> Perl on it. Looking forward to getting into just the sort of thing you're
> talking about.

Cocoon?  hehe...I guess its time for some reading.  At any rate, my
experience has been VERY positive mixing Perl,and XSL and CSS to make
dynamic apps.  It seems to me that Perl and XSL are a match made in heaven.
I sent reply in this thread and it contains an url, which is the sum of my
XML/XSL experience, this is only my second week with XML/XSL and I already
love it.

Matt