RE: Grand Unification Theory (XSL/XPointer)

Subject: RE: Grand Unification Theory (XSL/XPointer)
From: Ben Trafford <trafford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 02:06:14 -0400 (EDT)
	Folks,

	I've been following this thread with some interest. I don't think
I'm breaking anything within W3C policy by saying that the groups involved
are aware of the situation you're discussing. More than that, I'm not
going to say at this point.

	By the by...those who've read last year's drafts might have
noticed a little section about where you can send comments...rather than
coming up with these good ideas and expecting the omniscient W3C to be
paying attention, try sending it through the channels that have been setup
for you.

	:)

--->Ben Trafford