RE: XML/XSL Demos

Subject: RE: XML/XSL Demos
From: "Ed Nixon" <ed.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:40:20 -0400
With the latest version of Saxon, version 4.1 you can do the things you
describe using and XSL style-sheet containing syntax reflecting the Saxon
extensions and batch processing using the Saxon application module. In other
words the file splitting part of your requirement is handled by a Saxon XSL
extension. The rest of the transformation to HTML would be carried out with
conventional XSL syntax.

Alternatively, if you are a Java programmer, you can do the same thing by
creating a Java application or Java Servlet or Applet referencing the Saxon
libraries.

Here is the location: http://home.iclweb.com/icl2/mhkay/saxon.html

The examples are quite useful for getting a notion of what is going on.

		...edN

PS: Yes. I know. My name is not Mike.		:-)