Abbreviated Location Paths...

Subject: Abbreviated Location Paths...
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:43:26 +0100
Hi.

I'm interested in opinion, as it might just be that being used to something
else, I'm finding the "new thing" less clear....

Does anybody else find the abbreviated location paths less clear in XSLT
than the verbose form? (The abbriviated form looks more verbose to me).

I'll need a good bit longer to chew it over, but at a time when node
selection and pointing seems to be normalising around XSL pattern matching,
I would have thought the concise, straightforward approach of XSL would
have been desirable.... might just be me, or the need for the "new thing"
to sink in... not making any assertions here :)

Cheers
     Guy.