Re: Resolving ENTITY attributes

Subject: Re: Resolving ENTITY attributes
From: Rick Geimer <rick.geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:07:17 -0700
This is rather depressing, especially for the semiconductor industry,
since every company that I know of uses entity attributes for graphics,
according to the ECIX standard (the standard formerly known as
Pinnacles).

This seems like a major oversight to me. This may be an example of the
standards committee getting insufficient feedback from implementers,
because I'm sure that there are many industries that use entity
attributes for this purpose.

Could we get a show of hands to see how many people require this
functionality?

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@xxxxxxx