Re: xsl:style-sheet: XSL (and entities) in IE5

Subject: Re: xsl:style-sheet: XSL (and entities) in IE5
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 08:34:11 -0400
At 10:55 PM 5/6/1999 -0400, Catherine Goodall wrote:
> -IE5 finds my stylesheet, no error message, but displays only a white
>page. The first line in my document is:
><?XML:stylesheet href="trial-style.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

I *think* the "XML:stylesheet" must be all lowercase.

You might find the following document by Ken Holman of use (I know I did!):
	http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/debugmsxsl/index.htm
As you might gather from the URI, it's an explanation of an approach to
debugging IE5/XSL. One of the things I like about Ken's approach is its
ability to make visible the result tree.