Re: xsl:style-sheet: XSL (and entities) in IE5

Subject: Re: xsl:style-sheet: XSL (and entities) in IE5
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 16:47:07 +0100
Hi.

You appear to be using an old reference to XSL under IE (sorry if I missed
something)

You might like to look at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/c-frame.htm#/xml/default.asp under xml and
xsl reference -> xsl reference, for documentation on the current XSL
implimentation under IE5.

Good luck.

     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 05/07/99 06:34:31 PM

To:   xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Guy Murphy/UK/MAID)

>It may be advantageous for the group to look at the actual code you are
>working with.  When working with xsl styled xml & IE5.0, when you get a
>blank white page as the final output, quite often it is because the
>nodes are not being accessed correctly.
The stylesheet is as follows (perhaps the problem is much simpler?!) Also,
I'm not sure if I could use style-rules for all of it, since there aren't
complex constructions. Thanks for any help you can give to my
experimentation.
Cathy
---------file refers to:-------
<?XML:stylesheet href="trial-style.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
---------stylesheet:--------
<xsl>
<rule>
<target-element type="teiHeader"/>