Re: xsl:style-sheet: XSL (and entities) in IE5

Subject: Re: xsl:style-sheet: XSL (and entities) in IE5
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 09:06:47 -0700
Catherine:

If you wish to write an xsl:stylesheet for IE 5.0,  I would visit the MS
XSL site and familiarize yourself with the XSL elements supported by IE
5.0.  The URI is

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/c-frame.htm#/xml/default.asp

The MSXSL ruleset allows support for xsl elements in IE 5.0 using syntax
like this:

<xsl:for-each select="root_tag/second_tag>
  The value of the third tag is: <xsl:value-of select="third tag"/>
</xsl:for-each>

It is also probably that the stylesheet you sent cannot extract the
information you want to display due to improper referencing of nodes.

Can you please send us the accompanying xml file (or a brief sample)?

Duane Nickull