RE: how to do mailto:

Subject: RE: how to do mailto:
From: simon.2.thompson@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:43:21 +0100
Thanks to the list for their help (Alistair MacDonald & Ben Robb both
providing a solution), the problem is now solved.

Solution begins:
<a>
  		<xsl:attribute name="href">
		mailto:<xsl:value-of select="emailAddress"/></xsl:attribute>
 	 	<xsl:value-of select="emailAddress"/>
	</a>

Thread end.

Dr. Simon Thompson,
Intelligent Business Systems Research Group,
Business Engineering Lab,
Advanced Communication Research,
BT. Labs

01473 605531 (phone)