RE: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL

Subject: RE: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL
From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:20:51 +0100
Thanks for your reply Craig -

you systems sounds pretty interesting. I am also planning on using quite a
bit of client side stuff.
On the server, I plan to use ASP and COM, which is what I expect is pretty
similar to what you did yourselves.

All very exciting, but millions of things to think of....

thanks again,
steven

Steven Livingstone
President, AIP Scotland.