Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT

Subject: Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT
From: eduardo <Eduardo.Gutentag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
>  From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:25:03 +0000 (GMT)
>  To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  Subject: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT
>
>  Obviously it is not standard, but how, using XT, can I find the name
>  of my output file? If I do
>
>    java com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver a.xml a.xsl a.html
>
>  then in "a.xsl" I am using James' extension to split "a.xml" into several
>  parts. Naturally, I can make references _between_ these files work ok,
>  but if I need to make them refer back to their parent stub, "a.html"?
>  I don't know what the `master' document is called.

Haven't tried this, so caveat emptor, but in a Unix environment I'd
set an environment variable, e.g.
% setenv OUTPUT a.html
% java com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver a.xml a.xsl $OUTPUT

and then I'd use system-property() inside the stylesheet to get its value,
as in
<xsl:variable name="Master" expr="system-property(OUTPUT)"/>

Eduardo