Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT

Subject: Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:55:03 +0800
----- Original Message -----
> It is true. But, it works. I have used a mixed strategy. Format and
> transform with XSL and do file management with Perl. I am trying to
> build quite a complex site with simple and free tools and XSL just does
> not give  you the options.

I was using XT+Perl+make until recently. Now I exclusively use XT with
extension functions. I found having the file generation stuff in my XSLT
stylesheet easier to maintain than separate Perl scripts doing post
processing. It also eliminated my need for make too.

James
--
James Tauber / jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.jtauber.com
Maintainer of : www.xmlinfo.com,  www.xmlsoftware.com and www.schema.net