HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:55:56 +0300
Hi all,
	I need urgent help: I must generate an HTML file from an XML
file.... But  the HTML file must contains a script for modifying something
in the HTML file
How can I do that with XSL??
And also, previously there was a tag <xsl:functions> but in the last draft
it has been removed
Do I have to use xsl:script???? And if so, how can I use it?? Forgive me but
I am a bit new of the subject of XSL
Reply me soon
Br
marco