RE: language

Subject: RE: language
From: Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:49:51 +0300
Hi Miroslav,
			Thanx for your repy.. well, you have a nice solution
BUT the problem is that I have an xml file.....
I read elements from the xml file and I generate a table with two columns,
one for the name of the element and the other for generating a textfield.
Well, I will use different xml file, they  have the same structure but of
course something changes between different elemens
Let's say that I have an xml file containing animals
<animal name="dog"></animal>
<animal name="cat"></animal>
<animal name="cow"></animal>
<animal name="mouse"></animal>
<animal name="rat"></animal>
<animal name="lion"></animal>

I will generate a table like

Cat	Textfield
Cow	Textfield
Mouse	Textfield
Dog	Textfield
Rat	Textfield
lion	Textfield

Of course I grab the name of each animal from an attribute, but I use
<xsl:copy> to copy the name into the table
How can I do something like your solution???
Keep present also that I won't create the xml file and the xml file couldn't
have such as an <!ELEMENT text>
Thanx in advance
Br
marco