Re: XSL variable types

Subject: Re: XSL variable types
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:28:40 +0700
Detailed comments and suggestions on the spec should go to the addresses
for comments given in the specs:

  www-xpath-comments@xxxxxx
  xsl-editors@xxxxxx

so that they get archived separately from general discusions of
XPath/XSLT.

XPath says:

"Both XSLT and XPointer extend XPath by defining
additional functions; some of these functions operate on the four
basic types; others operate on additional data types defined by XSLT
and XPointer."

XSLT or XSLT should probably say something similar for extension
functions.