Re: Nostradamus (was Re: FO. lists as tables)

Subject: Re: Nostradamus (was Re: FO. lists as tables)
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:16:57 +0200
> So, getting this back to my original question:
>
> "Who exactly is being kept happy by XSLT and XSL:FO?"

I am being kept happy by XSLT  and I hope I will be when it is
implemented with XSL:FO

There are some tasks , where it is just excellent, and some others where
it is not.

A Larry Wall quote:
(http://www2.linuxjournal.com/cgi-bin/frames.pl/lj-issues/issue61/3394.html)

I truly believe computer
programmers want to be creative, and they may have many different
reasons for wanting to write code a
particular way. What you choose to optimize for is your concern, not
mine. I just supply the paint--you
paint the picture.

Dr. Miloslav Nic                        e-mail: nicmila@xxxxxxxx
Department of Organic Chemistry         TEL: +420 2 2435 5012
ICT Prague (VSCHT Praha)                     +420 2 2435 4118
    				        FAX: +420 2 2435 4288