Re: rookie questions - Try 2

Subject: Re: rookie questions - Try 2
From: "Noah Nordrum" <noah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:56:40 -0400
That works, but I REFUSE to put that in my code(no offense intended :>). I am
slightly disapointed with the lack of responses to this request. The only
working example of this that I have seen is using MSXSL. Most everybody was
jumping all over the MS only requests, but as I see it, the MSXSLT is more
powerful than the "current spec" XSLT if such simple tasks as this cannot be
done easily. Is it that the current spec is lacking features, possibly. All I
know is I want to put items in a grid. The MSXSL way is doable, with example,
and the "current spec" way has yielded no progress. I'm starting to think that
XSL isn't as powerfull as people have been saying.

Noah