Re: XSLT engine performance

Subject: Re: XSLT engine performance
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:21:37 +0100 (BST)
Matt Sergeant writes:
 > I have no reason to doubt it, but I'd like to see some version numbers
 > next to everything.

yup. I'll expand my little harness to report those. Latest of
everything, tho. I did a clean sweep yesterday and got myself in
sync. The Sablotron was a patched 0.42

  > I'd also like to see some more realistic tests, such
 > as transforming smaller documents lots of times (like a dynamic XML web
 > server might do).

why do you consider that more `realistic', pray? those of us who
consider XML and XSLT mere vehicles for transforming gravestone data
are not so interested in a dynamic web server transforming smaller
documents lots of times.

Sebastian