Re: [xsl] CDATA back to its original shape

Subject: Re: [xsl] CDATA back to its original shape
From: Ruben Inoto <ris2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:17:02 +0100
 Hi David,

  I was talking about just one exception. Im basing my web site entirely on XML
and XSL, and just one of the documents need to display some information that is
not well-formed HTML (a flash object). I'm not changing the programming language
just for one exception, don't you think?

David Carlisle ha escrito: