Re: [xsl] Problem with <dd> and </dd> in output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with <dd> and </dd> in output
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:39:20 GMT
> I don't understand what happened to the closing </dd> tag.

Can't be sure because you didn't show it but I sspect that you are using
the html output method, either because you specified taht in xsl:output
or because your top level output element is <html>.

HTML is not XML it's SGML and closing end tags may be omitted most of
the time.
(although I'd have expected an XSL processor to put them in anyway, it
doesn't have to)

David