[xsl] How best to duplicate nodes??

Subject: [xsl] How best to duplicate nodes??
From: "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.Hewko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:39:18 -0400
Can someone please help steer me in the right direction? I have an XML file
where people can be in one or more list (example below). I would like the
output to be grouped according to the team the person is one. Problem is
that I may now know what teams someone is in and I do not want to copy the
node in the XML file to have a one-to-one relationship for person to group.

I got the grouping to work. I am also to duplicate every node. The way I am
looking at doing this is to count the number of <group> entries. If it is
more than one, then I will duplicate the <member> node. Somehow, I will need
to ignore the first instance. Any recommendations?

Ideally, I would like to use a for-each command to create a new XML file
where each instance of <group> exists. Unfortunately, I do not know how to
set this up in Cocoon2 to have my desired output displayed.

************************** desired output ********************
  Team A
	Joe Blow
	Jane Dane
  Team B
	Joe Blow
	Jane Dane
	Jerry Berry
  Team C
	Jane Dane
************************ my XML file ************************
<teammembers>
	<member contact="yes">
	    <group>Team A</group>
	    <group>Team B</group>
		<name>
			<given_name>Joe</given_name>
			<last_name>Blow</last_name>
		</name>
	</member>
	<member>
	    <group>Team A</group>
	    <group>Team B</group>
	    <group>Team C</group>
		<name>
			<given_name>Jane</given_name>
			<last_name>Dane</last_name>
		</name>
	</member>
	<member>
	    <group>Team B</group>
		<name>
			<given_name>Jerry</given_name>
			<last_name>Berry</last_name>
		</name>
	</member>
<xsl:template match="teammembers">
	<xsl:copy-of select="member" />
	<xsl:for-each select="member[count()"/>
  ..... from here I am grouping. Code removed for brevity.