RE: [xsl] How best to duplicate nodes??

Subject: RE: [xsl] How best to duplicate nodes??
From: "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.Hewko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:08:20 -0400
Thanks for the reply!

Ultimately, the list would be expanded to include links and icons. An
example would be for every name there would be an icon for e-mail and when
you click on that, you will open your "new mail" window in Outlook. But to
keep things simple, for now just a simple text output is my goal. Also, if I
can get it working with just the names, then the rest will be fairly easy.

So to create the key for the unique groups, I can use the procedure in the
"Muenchian Method", right?