RE: [xsl] XML Schema/XSL conflict (can't differentiate unqualified locals)?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML Schema/XSL conflict (can't differentiate unqualified locals)?
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:07:31 +0100
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME. What is it about namespaces that people don't
understand. I'm sorry guys for shouting but WHAT THE F*** IS IT. Maybe
this is a cry for help but I really want to understand what the problem
is here. Maybe I am stupid but what is so difficult to understand?
I've noticed some PERL ppl posting on the list over the last couple of
days that could sort out the problem in 2 seconds. Come on guys have a
poke from a different point of view!!!!!

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml