Re: [xsl] literal result element as stylesheet with JavaScript?

Subject: Re: [xsl] literal result element as stylesheet with JavaScript?
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:25:02 -0000
the reason why u get this error is because

you need the namespace defined in the stylesheet ,and.....

.......what is confusing me is why u have this constructed to use literal
result elements

if u move the namespaces into stylesheet and move msxsl:script as a top
level this will help you to get something working.....

but only u know why u need this particular construction.

cheers, jim fuller