Re: [xsl]   is being displayed as Á

Subject: Re: [xsl]   is being displayed as Á
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:49:09 GMT
> I am using &#160; in my xsl in order to display spaces.  For some reason Á
If you'd looked in the archives of this list, or the faq, or google or
you'd find that this is a faq.

You have specified utf8 encoded output (or taken that as the default)
in utf8 character 160 is a two byte character. If you incorrectly look
at the file in a latin1-encoded screen then those two bytes will appear
as two characters, the first of which is an accented A. (the same will
be true of most other non ascii characters in latin 1).

David