Re: Re: Re: [xsl] columns and a new page in FO

Subject: Re: Re: Re: [xsl] columns and a new page in FO
From: "Jaideep Chadha" <jaideepchadha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9 Apr 2002 01:31:52 -0000
This will probably not work as this generates table column by column and FO doesn't support that. In a table you can only have table-row elements.

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 Jaideep Chadha wrote :
Thanks Joerg.  I'll try this.
Thanks again for your help.

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 Joerg Heinicke wrote :
Hello Jaideep,

you have to search this nodes on which you have to create a new page. This
can happen with the code below. Sorry, that I don't know the FO code. I hope
my pseudo FO XML shows you the way.

<xsl:param name="cols-on-one-page" select="10"/>

<xsl:template match="nodes">
<xsl:apply-templates select="node[position() mod $cols-on-one-page = 1]"
mode="new-page"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="node" mode="new-page">
<new-page>
<xsl:apply-templates select=". | following-sibling::node[position()
< $cols-on-one-page]"/>
</new-page>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="node">