Re: Re: Re: [xsl] columns and a new page in FO

Subject: Re: Re: Re: [xsl] columns and a new page in FO
From: "Joerg Heinicke" <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:24:53 +0200
>From your first mail I thought you want to create one column per node and
only one row per page. This means that you need a <new-row> as child of
<new-page>. Maybe I should have written this too. If you want more than 1
row per page have a look at a similar example a few days ago:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/XSL-List/1117698. This is HTML
and a new table is created after specific number of items. In FO you have to
create a new page and a new table I think.

Regards,

Joerg