Re: [xsl] Netscape XSL and ' charcter

Subject: Re: [xsl] Netscape XSL and ' charcter
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:49:37 -0400
[Deshpande, Gururaj]

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> 1) Now the single quote is generating properly. But it does not run
> javascript function. Am I doing anything wrong?

The function ran when I tried it.  The alert box popped up with the message.
We'd have to see the whole source and stylesheet.   Before that, you should
capture or save the output of the transform, see if that works as expected,
or if not you will know just what has gone wrong.

> 2) How can I use   <xsl:attribute name="href">,  instead of your
> solution.

Why bother?  It's quicker to write and easier to read this way.

Tom P