Re: [xsl] mystery #3: rendering embedded HTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] mystery #3: rendering embedded HTML
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Apr 2002 21:11:46 -0400
Well, I found the problem, or rather, I narrowed the problem out of
the domain of XSL and Xalan:  I constructed a command line program to
just load the transform and got the same results as everyone else.

The problem has been narrowed to have something to do with the way I
am invoking the Transformer class on a JDOM Document.

Thanks again to everyone who helped out on this thread --- I did learn
a lot about how XSL actually does what it does ... even if I still have
my original problem ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx> TeleDynamics Communications Inc