Re: [xsl] mystery #3: rendering embedded HTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] mystery #3: rendering embedded HTML
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:36:07 +0100

> The problem has been narrowed to have something to do with the way I
> am invoking the Transformer class on a JDOM Document.

As I think Mike commented earlier it's more or less inevitable that a
transform that isn't directly written out to a file (or an in memory
string) will ignore d-o-e as disable-output-encoding is just a hint to
the XSLT engine's serialiser. If you are just passing a tree on to the
next application and not serialising the output then thatserialiser is
never used.

David