Re: [xsl] mystery #3: rendering embedded HTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] mystery #3: rendering embedded HTML
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 11:59:08 -0400

    D> As I think Mike commented earlier it's more or less inevitable
    D> that a transform that isn't directly written out to a file (or
    D> an in memory string) will ignore d-o-e

Yes, this makes sense: Otherwise the generated tree would be generated
from invalid XML, which is a contradiction.  It makes perfect sense when
seen this way.

So my quest becomes a very different issue: What I need is Java entity
resolver method which decodes the escaped char entities.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx> TeleDynamics Communications Inc