Re: [xsl]: Using saxon-fop - NullPointerException

Subject: Re: [xsl]: Using saxon-fop - NullPointerException
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:19:07 +0200
TSchutzerWeissmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Everything went swimmingly (except a minor error message because no logger
had been set) until the last page of my document.

      java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer.render(StreamRenderer.java:205)

At this point the StreamRenderer tries to log the total page count. I guess there hasn't been a logger set for the stream renderer. A quick glance into com.icl.saxon.fop.FOPEmitter seems to confirm this, an explicite StreamRenderer is createt there (as a workaround for a FOP 0.20.1 deficency), and no logger is set.

Because you have the source, you can fix that yourself,
deleting the statement mentioned above should be sufficient.

J.Pietschmann