RE: [xsl]: Using saxon-fop - NullPointerException

Subject: RE: [xsl]: Using saxon-fop - NullPointerException
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:41:14 +0100
I've now done the changes that make Saxon work with FOP 0.20.3. I'm afraid
they were non-trivial - once again, FOP has changed the API on me. This time
it's a new requirement to create and supply a "Logger" object, something
that appears to require invoking five other classes in three separate
packages in a different Apache project.

This is the last time - if they do this to me again, Saxon/FOP integration
will be dropped.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx