RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?
From: "Dr. Frank Mabry" <fmabry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:12:05 -0500
Jeremyf

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:30:37 -0500
From: jeremyf@xxxxxxxxxxx

Why does everything you say seem to contain some thinly veiled hatred of
Americans?
Reading his post, I received no indication that he meant foreign.
Just a question.

Jeremy

Mike has provided advice and suggestions to myself and my students. His patience and courtesy have always been evident. In light of where I teach, I think that we can conclude that Mike really has no hidden agenda or pretense in his postings with respect those of us on the "far side of the water." His demonstrated commitment to an open, intellectual interchange is an example of professionalism that I have often used in my lectures to cadets at the Academy since 1998. Believe me there are folks on the net that demonstrate a very clear dislike of Americans. I have no reason to believe Mike Kay should ever be grouped with people holding such anti-American sentiments.

Frank

Dr. Frank J. Mabry, Jr.
Dept. of EE&CS
U.S. Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996
Phone: 845-938-2960
Email: df6954@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it." -
William James