RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?
From: Gregory Murphy <Gregory.Murphy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:54:02 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Américo Albuquerque wrote:

>                                         To me, an international
> person is a Person that is not in my coutry and that is not from my
> country, a foreign is a Person that is in my country but is not from my
> country (I don't know if this makes any sense in Inglish).

Language is of course an ever-evolving thing, but I believe that,
according to most English dictionaries: "foreign" = anything of another
nationality, culture, belief (when applied to people); "international" =
concerning the relationship between two nations.

Hence: "the foreign office", "foreign affairs", "foreign correspondent".
And: "international relations", "international diplomacy".

In modern corporate English, "international" seems to refer to a whole host
of things. Don't get me started on corporate-speak.

So, what is this list all about?

// Gregory Murphy <Gregory.Murphy@xxxxxxx>
// Software Engineer
// Customer Network Platform, Sun Microsystems