RE: [xsl] Answers to review questions in "Beginning XSLT": Chapt er 8

Subject: RE: [xsl] Answers to review questions in "Beginning XSLT": Chapt er 8
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:30:40 -0700

(Sorry, I know this is off-topic.)

That's quite a shock--and also a disappointment, although no more than it
must be to you and Michael and other Wrox authors.  And no other publisher
I'm aware of has offered a definitive programmer's reference and tutorial.
Any chance that publication rights could revert back to you so you could
take the book elsewhere?

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |