Re: [xsl] Different Colors for Alternating Rows

Subject: Re: [xsl] Different Colors for Alternating Rows
From: Kevin Jones <kjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:29:16 +0100
That is very odd. It works for me and obviously for Americo as well.

The xsl:when line should look like this, note the quotes around true. This is
a string comparsion.

	<xsl:when test="$even='true' ">

If this is how you have it can you send me a copy of your XSL and XML and I
will have a look through it. Perhaps better to just email me this directly
to avoid wasting bandwidth.

Kev.