RE: [xsl] select in the <xsl:param /> tag

Subject: RE: [xsl] select in the <xsl:param /> tag
From: Américo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:09:39 +0100
Hi

It could be depending on where you define the parameter
Example:
<xsl:template match="/">
 <xsl:param name="nset" select=".."/>

Here nset will default to null, because the root node doesn't have a parent

If you define the parameter has a global one it probably be null as well,
although it might depend on the processor setting the root node has the
first one in the beginning or not