RE: [xsl] MSXML5 suport XSLT2? [Slightly OT]

Subject: RE: [xsl] MSXML5 suport XSLT2? [Slightly OT]
From: "Dion Houston" <dionh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:11:10 -0700
MSXML5 is a release specific to Office 2K3.  You probably do not want to
develop around it.

Unfortunately, Microsoft does not currently plan on releasing any
implementation of XSLT 2.0 either in the MSXML or .NET Framework
platforms.  Microsoft will fully support XQuery on the .NET Framework.

I'm not in the group that produces our XML data products, so if you have
any questions/comments/complaints about this, please direct them to our
public newsgroups.

Thanks!

Dion